Meet Our Attorneys
When you place your employment law issue in the hands of Raff & Becker, LLP, you benefit from the experience of dedicated attorneys who have decades of experience in employment and labor law. Our attorneys represent both employers and employees, and both individual and class actions in the New York City area.
Our firm is distinguished by highly credentialed attorneys who have risen to prominence in the New York legal community. David Raff is listed in Who’s Who in American Law and other prestigious law organizations. Robert L. Becker served as Chairman of the Civil Rights Committee of the New York State Bar Association from 1985 to 1988. He also served as Co-Chair of the Committee on Pro Bono and Public Interest for the Commercial and Federal Litigation Section, from 2006 to 2008.
Our staff includes lawyers who have:
- Been appointed special masters in complex employment and discrimination cases
- Served as arbitrators, mediators, fact finders on panels from the American Arbitration Association, the National Mediation Board, the New York State Mediation Board, the New York City Office of Collective Bargaining, the New York State-CSEA Disciplinary Panel, the United States District Court Southern District of New York, the New York Peace Institute and other organizations
- Served as members of the New York State Human Rights Advisory Council and the American Arbitration Association’s National Alternative Dispute Task Force
- Taught employment law at New York University School of Law
- Served as Chairman of the Civil Rights Committee of the New York State Bar Association
- Served as President of the Board of Directors of the Unemployment Action Center, Inc.
For more information about our backgrounds and credentials, please review the attorney profiles below.